Tuesday 1 December 2015

ROBBEN HAPPY AT BAYERN

Arjen Robben insists he is happy at Bayern Munich despite speculation linking him with a move to Manchester United.
Happy at the Allianz Arena Arjen Robben

“I never thought about a transfer,” Robben said. “I am happy in Munich - my family is happy in Munich.
“My contract runs until 2017. You can’t look too far forward in football, but everything is fine at the moment - I hope things continue this way.”
Van Gaal has made no secret of his desire to add to his attacking talent.
Last month he confirmed his interest in Cristiano Ronaldo - while Gareth Bale, Thomas Muller, Neymar and Harry Kane are all players on his radar.
He worked with Robben while he was at Bayern and they were reunited with Holland at last year’s World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment