Monday 30 November 2015

FINALLY!! RONDA ROUSEY IS SEEN IN PUBLIC

Not since her defeat on Nov 14 to UFC bantamweight champion Holly Holmes, Ronda Rousey has been public shy.

The 28-year-old mixed martial artist and former UFC bantamweight champion was seen in Los Angeles in company of another unidentified Girl on thanksgiving with a smile on her face. The former UFC bantam weight champion needed plastic surgery to repair her busted lip.

Rousey was issued a medical suspension by the UFC for 180 days, unless she presents a head CT that reveals no damage. She can’t fight again for 60 days and must avoid fighting contact or training for 45 days.



Regardless, she intends to return to the ring in due time.

“I just wanted to thank everyone for the love and support,” Rousey wrote on Instagram last week. “I appreciate the concerns about my health, but I’m fine. As I had mentioned before, I’m going to take a little bit of time, but I’ll be back.”

We wait to see how she will recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment